Tuesday, February 9, 2010

So Kaylas friend came running over out of breathe to tell me that Kayla got hurt so I ran over (I was even in my track pants)to where Kayla was She was crying and she was sitting on top of the monkey bars and here I thought she hit her head or something and I got her to calm down and she said she had a sliver, What the Drama Queen! So I told her we need to go get the tweezers becuase actually it was a pretty big sliver and she was like "No I want Gina (my friend across the street) to do it!!"Here I am in the medical field and she doesnt want me to do it!!! I dont know if I should feel bad or not!!! Anyway this picture is after we got it out so its kinda hard to see!








These are some of the friends that "saved" her.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Girls are ALL drama. :)


Sorry, trying to still figure out my Blog but ya, these are pictures of our finally finished kitchen
I dont know if you noticed but Dan moved the oven over to that corner and I think It looks soo much better there!!